IT & Technology
The 4th Industrial Revolution (Industry 4.0) exhibited for the first time at the Hannover Fair in Germany would encompass many concepts, but would set the course in the following years for Information Technologies, Telecommunications and Manufacturing Technologies, to change our digital, physical and biological world for the benefit of humans.
The 4 basic principles of Industry 4.0
- Interconnection, through the Internet of Things (IoT) and the Internet of People (IoP)
- Information transparency, real-time digital recreation (Digital Twin) of the physical world surrounding the devices
- Decentralized decisions, giving the capacity to make decisions to the cyber-physical devices of the productive ecosystem
- Technical assistance, which must be offered by the cyber-physical devices of the productive ecosystem to perform high-risk, physically demanding, or otherwise unpleasant tasks for humans, is also considered the support or help they can give to humans by providing information for prompt and assertive decision making.
The 3 agents of change promoted by the Industry 4.0
- Digital transformation of the value chain
- Digitization of the product and service offering
- Digitization of business models
Our extensive experience in the management, design and redesign of Business Processes and Information Processes allows us to position ourselves as process consultants in 2 of the 3 change agents defined as the drivers to start in the new era of Industry 4.0.
Finally, we also offer our services to implement Robotic Process Automation (RPA) where required.
Please review our Professional Consulting Services if you need more information or assistance.